Friday, August 2, 2013

MacaO's Life~less

I used to be always said that I wish I could have an oversea working experiences before I got this job offer. Well, I did it but everything seems like goes wrongly. Macau's life totally out of my expectation, the people and culture in Macao was improper for me especially in the way they treat others.



Unconsciously, times flies~ I had been here for almost 3 months. For me, this is a new environment for me to grow up to move further and stay strong. Why did said so? I have to do so many things independently and carry on the operation within a short period, a very challenging work. Congraz to myself!! I am able to work 3 shift in 2 months~Applause to myself!! Rewarded myself with a cup of Mocha blended~Hehe....                                                                                                                                        


Another lonely life in Macao. I do always explore Macao's tourist attraction and foods alone. I think most probably is because of the necessary in my job. Sometimes I feel myself really grow up as I start working and able to think rationally in many aspects.






It's just the beginning of the journey~ Move further!! Cheer up!! Venice~ Insist till the end!!


No comments:

Post a Comment