Saturday, December 29, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012


Merry Christmas 2012..!! "My Grown Up Christmas List" by Kelly Clarkson 
Although Christmas had been pass for 4 days but I'm still in the Lovely Christmas mood~ Well, I had a memorable Christmas moment with the special one, my best buddy~ I can't believed that 11 years' friendship still existed in my life. It was just too dramatic for our first met, second met and also the last met in Liverpool.
Of course, the most important part was gift exchanged..XiXi!! I'm get ready for the gift 1 month in advance. Sounds like too early to prepare for it~ The only reason was because I do really appreciate everything he had done for me!! Such a good "BF"~aiks, BF stand for Best Friend"!! Not others please!!



I had edited our moments into a small photo as a x'mas gift to him~And also a box of my favorite Mint Chocolate "very tasty" and also a POLO Tee~ "I had asked him to wear it only with 6 packs of muscle" He liked it very much and said "It's a very meaningful Christmas gift he had in this year" Owh~ I really touched after heard he said so~

"A true friendship is you can remain to be yourself in front of him/her" That's what I had found on him~


A set of Shampoo from The Body Shop
(The only gift I had in this year)


Actually I hope to have something which I can keep it for few years. It would be more meaningful to remember who gave me this Christmas present~hehe

It's our Christmas Set Dinner at Michelangelo Pizzeria~












She is the always my best buddy and my dinner kaki during College life in Kampar and we cooked everyday together at Liverpool for 3 months!! I feel so warm when she sent me this lovely photo via LINE~ Although we didn't celebrate Christmas together but at least we had met up before Christmas~ "non-stop Sister chat and 38 topics" Hope to meet up with her very soon and can be colleague at Macao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment